Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Evolution

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
Sold my Vanagon last week - broke my heart because they are (imho) the best of the T25's and as a multivan they are so practical.

But I have sold to great person who I know will look after her and carry on the resto and tinkering work.

Anyway, had both Pippa the Vanagon and Betty the Beach parked together for once.

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

So a small bit of evolution.

The Vanagon much bigger inside and with a full Westy Multivan interior including pop on wollen curtains it's big and cozy. But I can't justify twp vans but one day, one day, I will own a Vanagon again :) lol

I know she has gone to a very good home :)

James

ive had 2 t25 and loved them .would like to put a nice porsche lump in the back of one .was some nice ones at Brighton breeze event . :bananadance

T5WOB said:
ive had 2 t25 and loved them .would like to put a nice porsche lump in the back of one .was some nice ones at Brighton breeze event . :bananadance

Martin

There is something about them - I'd love either a LLE Tornado Red Multivan or another Vanagon Carat - but as lovely as they are, they require commitment to keep them running and I just don't have that. A Porsche lump - hmmm, tasty :)

I do love the late US Vans though. At a push I'd take a late Restar/Whitestar/Bluestar later German Van.

Anyway i shall be keeping my eye out :)

James

''twas a red T25 LLE with Porsche rims that got me hooked on Multivans...

I'd have one like a shot if I had the space... And Helen didn't think three vans was enough ;-)

Gotta love them! Best layout ever and sooooo roomy.

It's always nice when you know your pride and joy has gone to a good home.