Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eventual Cali owner.

WEHILL@SONS

WEHILL@SONS

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello. Looking forward to owning and touring a Cali before the end of 2020. Plenty more to come.

Happy to take any advice while looking for a beach /ocean

Hello. Looking forward to owning and touring a Cali before the end of 2020. Plenty more to come.
Happy hunting. If you have any questions that you can’t find with the (not always helpful) search function on here, try googling vwCaliforniaclub and your key words as this often gives more useful results. Failing that ask away. You’ll get a combination of helpful and flippant remarks based on a diverse demographics.

Update! We have now owned an immaculate Ocean T6 for 2 months. 3.5 years old with 18,000 miles. Many extras were included - just can’t go far for the foreseeable future. Any tips on keeping it pristine in our Scottish climate?

Welcome to the family
Glad to see you’ve got you’re early Christmas present any pics :)

Update! We have now owned an immaculate Ocean T6 for 2 months. 3.5 years old with 18,000 miles. Many extras were included - just can’t go far for the foreseeable future. Any tips on keeping it pristine in our Scottish climate?
Great to hear. Maybe Dinitrol the underside.
And Ceramic coat the paintwork
To protect your pride and joy from Scottish elements

No - except they are 18" alloys with Continental summer tyres. I have a set of 17" rims with Continental winter tyres going on soon.

Really nice van we’ve had ours for just over a month now (ocean 204 t6 4M) loving just going on days out and buying stuff for it going to keep it for life feel like a kid with a new toy and I’m 49 :cheers

Really nice van we’ve had ours for just over a month now (ocean 204 t6 4M) loving just going on days out and buying stuff for it going to keep it for life feel like a kid with a new toy and I’m 49 :cheers
Nice. It’s a personal bubble in these times. We’ve spent quite a few overnights so far but all on the ground floor - lol. Pics?

Thanks but it doesn’t really match my actual name.
No not entirely just a coincidence I saw your post about your lovely new van & then the plate for sale - we had been discussing purchasing private plates on another post so was overspilling from that