Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

European Breakdown Cover

G

gatvol

All

I have a Dec 2011 Cali and am wondering about the best European breakdown cover option as we are planning a couple of trips abroad this year.

What do people do please ?

Am I right in thinking is it covered by VW for European breakdowns pls ? If so has anyone actually experienced the level of servivce VW offers ?

Thank you

If you are within warranty you get the full Euro breakdown covered included for most countries so you don't need anything else, I would also think the VW cover is much better than the RAC and AA equivalent as you are dealing direct with a VW call centre.
Thankfully I have only ever used VW assistance in the UK but service has always been excellent.

I have used the VW cover in Czech, Greece and Turkey ( Europe ) side....all worked well but in each case was an independent small firm subcontracted on behalf of VW......

Martin said:
If you are within warranty you get the full Euro breakdown covered included for most countries so you don't need anything else, I would also think the VW cover is much better than the RAC and AA equivalent as you are dealing direct with a VW call centre.
Thankfully I have only ever used VW assistance in the UK but service has always been excellent.

You can also buy continued cover including European recovery once the inclusive cover expires - currently £99 for a one year renewal or £165 for two years.