Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Essex newbie! Zenons too bright?

Markysix

Markysix

Hi all,
After doing a lot of reading on the forum earlier this year I have signed up to my first ever forum to say hello! Thanks to all the people on here- it's a great source of info and everyone seems really friendly.
Bought one new in the end as the secondhand ones didn't seem that cheap! Found a very well specced Cali at Beadles VW in Dartford, Kent and ended up getting her for a good price.
Have had Maude for nearly 3 months now and just the one overnight trip so far to Legoland with wife, three year old and one year old. Have put on 4000 miles already as she is in use as a daily driver family car/mobile beach hut and i've even used her for work a few times.
Only problems so far are the roof light snapped off (ordered a new one for £20 and put it in myself) and the Zenons seem too high and dazzle my fellow road users. I get flashed a lot as everyone thinks they are full beam- not too much of a problem in summertime but need to get it sorted before Winter...Should get the local MOT place to check beam height as maybe they are not self levelling properly? Anyone else got the Zenons out there?
Look out for us in Southend-on-Sea!
Cheers, Mark

I would get it looked at. I have Xenons and have not ever been flashed.