Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Essential things to buy now the van is ordered?

the Porta Potti 335 it fits in cupboard under the sink, but you do have to remove a shelf... easy but be aware don’t go buying extra shelving for under there as you are actually going to lose one !
No need to loose it - just move it up, should be holes predrilled on late T5.1s onwards for putting the shelf just above the 335.

I ran a spreadsheet at the weekend and my tally is just shy of £6k for buying everything you need to keep inside the Buzz o_O

I ran a spreadsheet at the weekend and my tally is just shy of £6k for buying everything you need to keep inside the Buzz o_O
Dare you share it!?
Im going to be raiding my husbands fishing/camping shed for bits & bobs prior to buying essentials as I know he has a few Ridgemonkey bits lurking in there!!

Dare you share it!?
Im going to be raiding my husbands fishing/camping shed for bits & bobs prior to buying essentials as I know he has a few Ridgemonkey bits lurking in there!!
I’m guessing the admins would want it in the VIP section, it’s taken a long time, but would help many people out. I’ll see what they say :cheers

Essential -
Hook up cable.
Wine.

Non essential -
Sparesafe.
Rear slide out shelf and Eurocrates.
Bellows Bungee.
Extra kitchen drawers.
Dunelm Ottoman (to cover the portapotti. Doubles as a seat)
Just exploring storage and wondered what size eurocrats did you buy please ?

Just exploring storage and wondered what size eurocrats did you buy please ?
I bought cheap collapsible ones 470mm long x 350mm wide x 260mm high. Not that robust so will replace if and when they fail.

Back