Bill
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Just wanted to give a For Your Info.
The Bluetooth module from Epever
Module Epever BLE RJ45A
Is not working with iPhone version 16.4 and above.
I’ve been in contact with Epever technical support and they said an update to Epever Pair would be out in Q3 of 2023.
So if your running a BLE Epever and you updated your iPhone, and it’s stopped working.
It’s either this issue or it’s goosed.
I’ve asked for a replacement to test, as it looks like it’s working with BT Inspector, after they asked me to check. But not with Epever pair.
I have to slum it and open the back cupboard door to see what voltage is going into the Lesuire battery's :D

Mine also stopped working so I bought another rj45 and alas that didn’t solve the problem. I engaged with EPEVER support and after various guidance they concluded that it doesn’t work with the latest iOS. So I bought the hardwired monitor which I hope to fit on the weekend - no Bluetooth but (if it works) at least I’ll be able to see what’s going on without having to half empty the van to look in the jack cubby hole!

Mine also stopped working so I bought another rj45 and alas that didn’t solve the problem. I engaged with EPEVER support and after various guidance they concluded that it doesn’t work with the latest iOS. So I bought the hardwired monitor which I hope to fit on the weekend - no Bluetooth but (if it works) at least I’ll be able to see what’s going on without having to half empty the van to look in the jack cubby hole!
Thanks, good to know it’s their end.
How slow to provide a fix though!
They should know what the new release of iOS will do to their API.

I had this back from Bianca at Epever Tech support.
So the old Bluetooth and Wi-Fi will never work.
And you’re forced to buy a new one when they come out August / September.

Sorry to reply to you.
Regarding to the old cloud version WiFi module (EPEVER WIFI 2.4G RJ45 A), we temporarily stop selling it.
Now our cloud platform has some problems. and new generation (works with EPEVER WIFI 2.4G RJ45 D) is in development.
Sorry we cannot help you on this.
Anyway we hope we can have the new version in the seconded half of this year.
If not so urgent, we recommend to buy the WiFi RJ45D in the seconded half of this year.
Thanks a lot for your support and hope you have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Bianca Chen
EPEVER Technical support

Sadly I’ve given up on the Bluetooth option. Got the MT11 up and running and it does what I need so I’ll route the wires and mount the lcd properly on the weekend. It’s a bit annoying they are selling a device that they know doesn’t work!

Sadly I’ve given up on the Bluetooth option. Got the MT11 up and running and it does what I need so I’ll route the wires and mount the lcd properly on the weekend. It’s a bit annoying they are selling a device that they know doesn’t work!
I’ve politely asked for a replacement when it gets manufactured.
If one isn’t forthcoming. I’ll be slating it on every forum and social media. That should prick their ears up.

Back