Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Emovis tag

Legin

Legin

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
We had a Liber-T tag through ATMB, same as the emovis but the subscription per month of use was much cheaper. I think it was 11euro for the tag. Done via credit card you get a statement a month after usage of what is due. Dead easy plus you have credit card protection.
Looking at the current offer it is 1.90 per month of use, do 3 trips in a month and the the charge is waived.

Couldnt see UK in the drop down. Have we been black balled ?

altvic

altvic

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I have decided to send my Emovis tag back and will go for the LIBER-T tag. Emovis do not want the 'catch' stuck to the windscreen returned - but how the hell do you remove it? Stuck very fast on the top middle windscreen where the black pattern is.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I have decided to send my Emovis tag back and will go for the LIBER-T tag. Emovis do not want the 'catch' stuck to the windscreen returned - but how the hell do you remove it? Stuck very fast on the top middle windscreen where the black pattern is.
It will lever off but be gentle.

Alied

Alied

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Are you getting your tag from aprr.fr?

kurienp

kurienp

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
A bit of any string - fishing lines preferred. Gently slide from side to side to cut the tape behind. Then any cleaner to take off the residual glue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VW California Club