Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dutch clothes hook, aluminium.

M

marchugo

Hi,

A real Dutch low cost solution for those grasping for storage room in our mobile hotel room. I made a simple clothing hook of aluminium. No screws, no glue, just tension holds it in its place.
I saw this on a camping in Germany, and immediately knicked the idea. I shaped the form with some simple pliers. The hooks are great for drying our walking boots.
If you hang some coats there, you will have no view backwards, but well, the rearview mirror is the most obsolete part of the Cali anyway.

Left of it you see some other selfmade aluminium hooks.

The Wellpur pillows at the background are great. We bought them three years ago at a Jysk store in Amsterdam. Sure that you have Jysk in the UK too. Never regretted this purchase (19 euro each). The memory foam gives an excellent night rest. And they are small: 24 x 42 cm. The fabric is half bamboo, half polyester, not the least clammy.

Regards from sunny Amsterdam,

Marc.

Dutch Clothes Hook.jpg

Thanks for that tip. Agree about the view out of the back, you may as well make use of the space. Maybe better than the wardrobe. If you hung a piece of plastic shower curtain from the rod to protect the bedding etc it would be an ideal place for hanging wet coats up. Must have a gander at that tomorrow.

Back