Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dryrobe seat covers

M

MountainRunner

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Has anyone tried the Dryrobe seat covers? They look great on website pictures, but just wondering how well they fit California seats with arm rests?

No input but you would probably need to dismount the armrest and then make a hole for them in the right place. Would be easier to get it right than guessing where the fabric will be positioned. They might be able to fit over the armrests but hard to get the position correct before cutting the fabric. I aggre they look great but wonder how the backside look. That's more important in a cali as that's where most of the time is spent. Please post a picture here if you buy them.

In the Q&A section on their website, it says they have slits up the side for arm rests.

it also said they are not compatible with car with side airbags!! They do look good though.

my wife has the dry robe and loves it.

I bought them, and the arm rest is not a problem because they have slots the full length of each side which close with a Velcro strip.
I also bought the double van seat version. It does not fit on the rear seat of a Cali Ocean. The head rests and seatbelts and clips are all in the wrong places.

the front seat Dryrobe cover I could have lived with, if I needed one for myself. But for me the back seat one was more important as the wet/muddy passengers are likely to be my teenage son and my dog.

I have ordered the Inka second skin fully tailored set instead, and i will also keep the £15 Amazon Basics waterproof seat cover that is currently on the rear bench. That will go on at weekends when we are doing water sports, or on days when I’m taking the dog out in the van to go somewhere for a walk!

I have jackyard seat covers and although they are not tested they have velcro held slots for airbag deployment some people would not use these due to them not being tested but dryrobe state below. A risk too far in my view.

A: Hi there - Many thanks for your question. No, they are not designed for use with side seat airbags.

Apologies for bumping up an old topic, but I’d be grateful if someone could confirm if the T6.1 has the airbags in the seats, as the VW brochure simply refers to “Side and curtain airbags for driver and front passenger”, which could read as in the side of the seat… or the side of the vehicle.

I really like the DryRobe range, and the seat covers look ideal but only if they’re suitable.

Thanks in advance :thumb

Apologies for bumping up an old topic, but I’d be grateful if someone could confirm if the T6.1 has the airbags in the seats, as the VW brochure simply refers to “Side and curtain airbags for driver and front passenger”, which could read as in the side of the seat… or the side of the vehicle.

I really like the DryRobe range, and the seat covers look ideal but only if they’re suitable.

Thanks in advance :thumb
Yes, Cali seats are fitted with Airbags.

Dryrobe are not airbag friendly

(Waterproof Inka's are suitable for airbags)