Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Driver Assistance Pack Plus - PAQ

PhilR

PhilR

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
So it’s almost time to collect our Ocean that we ordered in October ‘21. When ordering, one of the options I chose was this pack, but do you think I can remember what it comprised of?! It’s not an option anymore, I’ve searched online and I’m struggling to find info on it.
Can anyone confirm what it consisted of please?
I’ve got a feeling some of it is probably now standard fit? If that’s the case, I may be asking for some of my £660 back!

Congratulations @PhilR ... as finally the day draws near. Wishing you many adventures - and I am sure we will get to see some nice pics of your pride and joy!

PS: Sorry, cannot help with your question but I am sure someone will be on soon to help with that though!
PPS: £660 can get you many nice goodies for the bus!

I’ve got a feeling some of it is probably now standard fit? If that’s the case, I may be asking for some of my £660 back!
I’m sure your dealer will be happy to let you pay the latest higher price For the base van which includes the option.

So far as I can see from my order paperwork, on our MY22 van it was this, and yes, some is overlapped by standard spec:
- Speed sign recognition
- Auto dimming headlights
- Lane assist with side assist (prevents driving into an overtaking cars path)
- Lane change assist

When we ordered our van the option was £780, so £660 is a bargain !

In truth, the lane assist function is a bit of an annoyance, and not as good as in other VW cars or in my Volvo, but I try and put up with it as the side assist is very good - saved my bacon twice so far from fast accelerating overtaking cars. So we don’t regret buying it.

Our one slight regret, not opting for the heated windscreen.

So far as I can see from my order paperwork, on our MY22 van it was this, and yes, some is overlapped by standard spec:
- Speed sign recognition
- Auto dimming headlights
- Lane assist with side assist (prevents driving into an overtaking cars path)
- Lane change assist

When we ordered our van the option was £780, so £660 is a bargain !

In truth, the lane assist function is a bit of an annoyance, and not as good as in other VW cars or in my Volvo, but I try and put up with it as the side assist is very good - saved my bacon twice so far from fast accelerating overtaking cars. So we don’t regret buying it.

Our one slight regret, not opting for the heated windscreen.
Thanks. I think the £660 is plus vat, so £792!

Back