Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Downstairs 3 seat VW Comfort Mattress - fitted sheet

Crell

Crell

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We got the VW comfort matress for the 3 seat bench / multiflex with the van, but looking around I can't spot anyone who sells a fitted sheet (not a topper) for it.

Does anyone have any recommendations or links to what they bought? From what I've read the Brandrup one doesn't fit... not that I want to spend £80 on a sheet!
Cheers.

I have ikea sheets and a topper, fit pretty well. I'll look up the size later..

For almost 75 almost consecutive nights we slept on a cheap Ikea mattress topper with a good quality Egyptian cotton king size fitted sheet. It's fine for a night or two, but hopelessly inadequate for almost 75 almost consecutive nights.

We have now upgraded to the Brandrup topper with the Brandrup sheet for the next almost 290 almost consecutive nights. Early indications are that they are both excellent quality, and will provide an excellent night's comfort. The sheet, while expensive, is a very good design, with knicker elastic holding the sheet in place in three places below the mattress. Even with two wriggly toddlers sleeping on it there is little chance of it coming loose.

I did baulk at the £531.97 price for the mattress and two sheets, but if it gives us almost 290 almost consecutive comfortable nights, at just about £1.85 per night it will have been well worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all, looks like a trip to IKEA is in order (I'll ask my wife to go as I hate the place :) )

@Amarillo thanks but the Brandrup sheet doesn't (apparently) fit the VW optional comfort mattress.

it fits perfectly on the comfort matress

For almost 75 almost consecutive nights we slept on a cheap Ikea mattress topper with a good quality Egyptian cotton king size fitted sheet. It's fine for a night or two, but hopelessly inadequate for almost 75 almost consecutive nights.

We have now upgraded to the Brandrup topper with the Brandrup sheet for the next almost 290 almost consecutive nights. Early indications are that they are both excellent quality, and will provide an excellent night's comfort. The sheet, while expensive, is a very good design, with knicker elastic holding the sheet in place in three places below the mattress. Even with two wriggly toddlers sleeping on it there is little chance of it coming loose.

I did baulk at the £531.97 price for the mattress and two sheets, but if it gives us almost 290 almost consecutive comfortable nights, at just about £1.85 per night it will have been well worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have the brand up topper on top of the vw beach comfort mattress?

Back