Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Donor T5 VW California Required

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Zunsport are in the process of developing two brand new products for the T5 range and require a “ Donor vehicle to prove the fitment prior to launch.

Would anyone be willing to take part in this ?

As is normal with Zunsport the products would be “ Free of Charge “ to the donor and a special discount to all other members once developed.

They are based in Cannock Staffordshire.

I am probably not too far away from there, about an hour, would depend how long they need it for as the Cali is my daily driver and only transport at present. :)

Too far for us but great products and service -

I have mailed Peter and he has confirmed they would need the vehicle from 8am for the entire day picking up the next day. Thought it worth sharing here. :) I'm still no sure what the product is ;)

Spoken to Peter:

We are developing upper Grille without the VW logo whereby we will supply moulding and grille
Fit combined.
Also looking to produce lower grille with integral LED lighting.
Guarantee no damage to your vehicle and any parts removed will be replaced.

Do we still receive the VIP discount with Zunsport? Just trying to order but the VIP discount code doesn't seem to be live.

Do we still receive the VIP discount with Zunsport? Just trying to order but the VIP discount code doesn't seem to be live.
see you have t6 do they make a grill for t6

No Sorry I have a T5 must have selected the wrong drop down! :talktothehand

I've flagged it up for admin review with regards to the discount, still available as far as I am aware but will confirm.

I've flagged it up for admin review with regards to the discount, still available as far as I am aware but will confirm.
Thanks Matt, I'm in conversations with them with regards the donor T5 too so will keep you posted.

Matt read the report all sorted vip discount still available

Back