Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Detailer in Herts area

M

McDee22

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi All

Can anyone recommend a detailer in hertfordshire or surrounding areas? Looking to have some scratches and scuffs removed and a ceramic coat applied.

Thanks!

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a detailer in hertfordshire or surrounding areas? Looking to have some scratches and scuffs removed and a ceramic coat applied.

Thanks!
From memory , some one used a company in Aylesbury area and highly recommended them , think they had a machine polish and Gtec ceramic.
I’ll see if I can find the post

edit the post I thought was about detailing was I fact for a wrap, the company came highly recommended by the op, the company do detailing

see their website

here is the thread - post #30 where the op recommended the company

Last edited:
Hi, there is a small company in Harpenden that i was recommended through word of mouth called Tradewerx
(Unit 5 b, Southdown Industrial Estate, Southdown Rd, Harpenden AL5 1PW - Phone: 01582 469449)

When i first went there i was a bit skeptical, but i could not have been more wrong.

They were absolutely incredible with my Silver T6. I had a long push dent in one of the front doors (someone in a supermarket im sure) They fixed that, plus all the other road rash on the nose and scratches on the bumpers.

Once they had finished you could not tell any work had been done, an AA guy who inspected the van found it had 'had some paint' (using a meter) but remarked it was such a good job he thought it had be done by the VW factory on the production line.

Def work a look.

Hi, there is a small company in Harpenden that i was recommended through word of mouth called Tradewerx
(Unit 5 b, Southdown Industrial Estate, Southdown Rd, Harpenden AL5 1PW - Phone: 01582 469449)

When i first went there i was a bit skeptical, but i could not have been more wrong.

They were absolutely incredible with my Silver T6. I had a long push dent in one of the front doors (someone in a supermarket im sure) They fixed that, plus all the other road rash on the nose and scratches on the bumpers.

Once they had finished you could not tell any work had been done, an AA guy who inspected the van found it had 'had some paint' (using a meter) but remarked it was such a good job he thought it had be done by the VW factory on the production line.

Def work a look.
They have done done lots of work for me on our Golf over the years, both mechanical and bodywork. Good work and reasonable prices. You won't be impressed by the look of the place, but Steve the owner will look after you.

Back