Destroyed seat belt clip

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have somehow managed to destroy the female part of my middle seat belt buckle on the 3 seat bench, probably when lowing the bench into bed position. Has anyone else managed to do this? How easy and expensive is it to replace?

We are in Warsaw right now with a VW service centre just a couple of Kms away.

Follow my blog at www.au-revoir.eu

Is this a warranty issue? Possibly a malfunction of the bench mechanism has occurred. I see you have a 2017 year vehicle so if UK registered vehicle you will have european breakdown cover. Give them ring and seek advice.

We have managed to do the same some years ago. The buckle dangles below the seat, and we caught it with something in the drawer beneath. Was not too expensive to replace

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I had the same . The seat belt wouldn't "click "anymore .. i got a new part free of charge ( still under warranty )

I had the same . The seat belt wouldn't "click "anymore .. i got a new part free of charge ( still under warranty )
Went to a dealer in Warsaw who said the part would be 96 Zloty (£20), but didn't have it in stock. Late afternoon we arrived in Krakow and saw another dealer: 96 Zloty for the part plus about 50 Zloty fitting, definitely not more than 100 Zloty for fitting. The part will arrive Friday, so they will fit it on Saturday 1pm.

I think that the procedure for a warranty claim overseas is to pay for the work then claim the money back on returning to the UK. Is this correct?

Went to a dealer in Warsaw who said the part would be 96 Zloty (£20), but didn't have it in stock. Late afternoon we arrived in Krakow and saw another dealer: 96 Zloty for the part plus about 50 Zloty fitting, definitely not more than 100 Zloty for fitting. The part will arrive Friday, so they will fit it on Saturday 1pm.

I think that the procedure for a warranty claim overseas is to pay for the work then claim the money back on returning to the UK. Is this correct?

I believe so, but I think it has been mentioned there is a time limit for claiming.

I believe so, but I think it has been mentioned there is a time limit for claiming.
We are returning to the UK on 17 August, a week earlier than originally planned, and departing again on 14 September, a week later than originally planned, so have plenty of time to file a claim.