Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

DCC suspention - have anybody tryed it/ordered it?

After around 6 weeks of having my van with DCC, I have to say I'm delighted with it!

Hi Ben

I'd love to find out where you ordered your van from as I keep asking dealers if they can get me a Cali with DCC and they all tell me that it's not available as an option in the UK.

Thanks.

Hi Ben

I'd love to find out where you ordered your van from as I keep asking dealers if they can get me a Cali with DCC and they all tell me that it's not available as an option in the UK.

Thanks.
I've got the feeling it was an option but I made a call to my dealer about 3 weeks ago. He made enquiries and was told it was no longer an option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Ben

Thanks.
Sorry Hylus, I got it in Spain

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi,
I have been planing to have a caravelle ( cali is not available here ) with DCC option & 18" wheels (255/45)
Has anyone experienced DCC with 18"?
Also does DCC has any further option for more comfort...
I won't be loading caravelle much , we will be travelling light , therefore i afraid standard suspensions would be a bit bouncy for back passengers ( in my case , it is my son )
Thanks in advance

I enquired and was told it was no longer an option. Didn't push it though so another opinion is worth getting.

Mike

After around 6 weeks of having my van with DCC, I have to say I'm delighted with it! I change modes quite often depending on current road conditions and definitely appreciate having the choice!

It's definitely not required and I'm sure if you don't have it you won't miss it, but if you can get it without sacrificing other options I would definitely recommend it.

If you have to sacrifice something else in order to tick this box then it becomes much more subjective obviously.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
And years later, are you still delighted? Has it cost you any money (needed parts replacing)?

I have DCC on my van. The only time I think about using it is when towing, pop into sport mode and there's less of the tail wagging the dog. Otherwise I don't really ever feel the difference.

I have DCC on my van. The only time I think about using it is when towing, pop into sport mode and there's less of the tail wagging the dog. Otherwise I don't really ever feel the difference.
Thanks
Do you have a 6.1?

Back