Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dark Mode

L

Lightning

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Dark mode is now becoming widely available, as it’s less straining on the eyes. Would it be possible to introduce the option here?

If you use Chrome you can install one of the "dark mode" extensions, I have one installed and it seems to work fairly well with most websites including this one.

If you use Chrome you can install one of the "dark mode" extensions, I have one installed and it seems to work fairly well with most websites including this one.
Thanks, but that doesn’t seem to be an option on the iPhone chrome App.

I found work around to this on the iPhone.

Settings/Accessibility/Accessability Shortcut/ Smart Invert

Turned on and off by triple clicking the side button.
Excellent tip!

Which one do you use please ? Thanks S

This is probably a stupid question but what is Dark Mode.

This is probably a stupid question but what is Dark Mode.
It’s similar to being in your Cali with the lights off ! :Iamsorry

seriously though it is the dimming of the screen and addition of blue light, it helps to assists sleeping when using your devices after dusk, white light emitted from your devices can Interrupt your sleep patterns, many devices no EPC have an option to enable this function ( it’s a night mode)

I found work around to this on the iPhone.

Settings/Accessibility/Accessability Shortcut/ Smart Invert

Turned on and off by triple clicking the side button.
Thx for the tip, it works of course on my iPad too!
now I need to invert my avatar and so when I’m in Smart invert it looks right, otherwise I have a black van with white tyres..

Why not use already installed on your iPhone?

6C4B789E-6A23-4C6E-8F6B-10CA0A63F96C.jpeg

Ha! Doesn't work here!!

A +1 from me for a dark mode option on the forum. Inverting the screen colours makes all the photos ‘negatives’

Back