Crocs or Flip Flops?

SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Crocs or Flip Flps? Crocs all the way. They might look ridiculous but they work - no more stubbed toes - and they last ages.
We made a useful "Crocs box" storage facility by removing the blanking panel adjacent to the cupboard under the rear seat, cutting down a wine box and, voila!, you have useful pull out storage a lot cheaper than the official VW version (although you do have to drink 12 bottles of wine first!!)

P1090542.JPG

Used to wear Crocs most of the time... Had two identical pairs... One Yellow & Orange, the other Orange and Yellow. :)

Actually found they did my feet quite a lot of damage, severely cracked skin etc.... Mind you I did wear them and nothing else for almost a year :shocked

Now I wear good pair of Teva's when out and about.

I like the imaginative used of the wine box though... still prefer the wine ;)

Just made the move from Flip-Flops to Crocs (first pair) .... we'll see :)

Mark

I also use crocs when camping, but beware there are some people on here who will not tolerate adults in crocs :-D

Love Crocs, wear them all the time when camping. Now I have a pair of Crocs Modi Flips they are the most comfortable flip flops you will ever wear. Bought them in Oz can't find them here in the UK.

Both of them are useless and bad for your feet....my opinion...
Do use those plasic sportslipper in any kind of public shouwer or dressingroom , specialy on campsites and sauna's....
Never walk barefoot on beaches either!
Laugh as hard you can , but hardly ever had feet troubles whatever ....

Back