Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crocs and cali's ....... yes or no

The wife and kids disown me when I wear my crocs on a campsite, even worse if I wear them to the beach!

Any other Croc owners want to join my club?

Normal crocs for summer and we have all gone over to fur lined until spring time

I wear crocs a lot, but get disowned when wearing crocs with socks.....

I'm another Croc lover, our two collies love them too as I keep finding mine out in the garden :)

Wear them for the walk to the shower; showering while keeping them on, return to van. Remove.

I have the best story here.I was walking the coast to coast St Bees to Robin hoods bay wainwright walk. my boots fell apart in the beautiful swale Dale. held together with shoe lace and tie wraps I arrived at the blakey ridge Inn. bleak. remote. fantastic. the barmaid lent me her Crocs to walk down to whitby from there. about 20 mile to whitby. a moment and a time I will never forget. she had big feet too.178 mile done with crap boots. 20 wearing g crocs

Last edited:
I'll pass thanks but my 6 year old lad loves them!

Nooooooooooooo :talktothehand

I’m a no a bit to flimsy for my massive feet but kids and wife love em so each to their own.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.. Footwear like that should be forbidden near those beautiful cali's!

(Also I'm a bit jealous since my girlfriend threw away mine)

How about these for a croc alternative (as recommended on a camping FB group recently)croc alternative.jpg

Not saying that there is anything wrong with Crocs but I had a preview of the new, much expanded Highway Code which will have an entry which states >

clothing and footwear do not prevent you using the controls in the correct manner

Open to a Traffic Police Officer's interpretation?

Looked like new Highway Code would compete with the VW Manual for bulk.

scale.jpeg
They are a thing apparently....

Back