Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crocs and cali's ....... yes or no

Fake Crocs, Birkenstock shoes oder Teva sandals they are all okay!
bb3ed99085909da6f9bcb00ccf81c063.jpg

Dr Scholls for me, these have lasted me for 7 years, I purchased them when travelling to Busfest in 2009

scholls.jpg

No, no, no! We have said it before: there is NO place for Crocs or flipflops in the public space. No gentleman would ever wear them, has nothing to do with Cali's.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

croc's flip flops and sandals in my view are fine but with socks are a big no no

I wear croc;s most of the time esp on a Cali trip

It used to be the light blue Addidas Samba's for me every summer - the default footwear for over 45 year old blokes in the UK.

This summer my wife put her foot down and made me buy something different. I bought light blue Addidas Topangers :). Flip flops for the showers for me.

Do they do light blue crocs?

Plastic clogs from Lidl are useful camping wear, part of the recent case that Crocs brought against Lidl for infringement resulted in no more cheap Lidl crock look alike wear but a cut down Croc version + ÂŁ15 vs ÂŁ7 for the old Lidl version.

OK here goes, these are mine! Looks like we need more female participation?

my crocs.png

This thread should have a warning before people view it

I started the crocs n' socks but definitely for a laugh (although it was warm and comfy...) not sure about the rest of em though!

They are great until you slip on wet grass and then disaster! But I still use them!

Crocs & Socks :/

Crocs are quite bad for your feet but not everybody agrees on that. And they smell bad when new and not much better when used.
But they are adding quite some material to the plastic soup which is for me an issue and I would contribute as least as possible to that.

Last edited:
They are ideal for how I use them. Slip on and walk to toilets/shower (leave them on while showing and clean them at the same time). Although I camp and have done for many years I never shower in bare feet.

I hate flips-flops :rage, why they have become a thing of fashion is beyond me! :talktothehand

Crocs are the best thing for showering and plodging. :thumb

My favourite Crocs feature is the beer bottle opener :thumb

IMG_20160928_182119516.jpg

Back