Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crocs and cali's ....... yes or no

Crocs and Teva and wellies plus fluffy thermal socks for inside the Cali! Plus memory foam sketchers posh trainers plus walking boots......hmmm....maybe too many shoes as it is the same for Charlotte too but converse boots and flip flops!

Crocs area a good quick waterproof (not damaged by being wet) camping shoe. Not stylish but I don't give a monkey!

My family have all been briefed that if I ever wear crocs or socks and sandles they must run me over

My bro bought me some crocs, stating how awesome they were. They are still sat unworn. In fact I may have given them away in a charity donation.

But they are ugly...! And very uncool! As are flip-flops. No real gentleman would ever wear either!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk
But us ladies would wear them....I love mine...they're pretty...they are moccasin lookalikes in blue and pink...so cool!

My bro bought me some crocs, stating how awesome they were. They are still sat unworn. In fact I may have given them away in a charity donation.
Well if they are a size 7 send them to me and I'll donate the money all this post has got me wondering if they are any good

Well if they are a size 7 send them to me and I'll donate the money all this post has got me wondering if they are any good

With "sandalfarm" as nickname it would be sacrilege to wear Crocs....:Nailbiting
;)
It's not they are not good .....some people ( like me) just dont't love them...
The misses wears them in the garden , have them a few years and still ok .
It is like those too-slippers , you know just one cord between big too and the second too.....hate those.
Some walk miles in them....all personal favors , just as SE vs. Beach....:D

I'm afraid I succumbed to them last year in France, brown with contrasting leather tops. Not as bad as they sound. They are comfy and far better walking back from the shower blocks than flip flops as can keep my feet free of sand.

Apologies to all!

I would not be without my crocs, they are an essential Cali accessory! I have just invested in a fur lined pear for winter camping.

:thumbIMG_0574.JPG I'm in with the in crowd.........
I can never decide though - strap on or strap off?

In, but flip flops for shower duty!

I hate the look of crocs but there's no denying their utility. And when you stub your toe it just bounces off, as opposed to flip flops.....:rage

You can get light brown ones with a darker leather looking top. Not for the bar but fine for the shower/waste run, especially if camping on sand/pine tree areas.

You can get light brown ones with a darker leather looking top. Not for the bar but fine for the shower/waste run, especially if camping on sand/pine tree areas.
Yep, those are the ones I have. Just about acceptable!

Crocs definitely but only on site in our family :) BTW Crocs seem to be compulsory at Camping and Caravanning Club sites. I think you have to show them to the wardens before you're allowed in ;)

The one and only: Billabong Thongs
7549c280d48df62013a5a87473f93cf6.jpg

Got ours croc ( fakes) special buy £4 Aldi ,strictly for campsites

Back