Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Credit where credit's due

Rams66

Rams66

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Dealers get various levels of feedback on the forum and I wanted to call out our great experience with Eurovans. Whilst not overly proactive with communications, they were very responsive all the way through to our questions and advice. Having to ask didn't bother me at all.
We collected our Ocean today, received a warm welcome and despite Covid, the sales guy and a mechanic were on hand for any questions we had. We were shown the key elements that we needed to know including things we didn't know we needed to know!!
Hats off to David at Eurovans, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him.
And we're very excited about our new Ocean which was such a pleasure to drive home.

Dealers get various levels of feedback on the forum and I wanted to call out our great experience with Eurovans. Whilst not overly proactive with communications, they were very responsive all the way through to our questions and advice. Having to ask didn't bother me at all.
We collected our Ocean today, received a warm welcome and despite Covid, the sales guy and a mechanic were on hand for any questions we had. We were shown the key elements that we needed to know including things we didn't know we needed to know!!
And we're very excited about our new Ocean which was such a pleasure to drive home.

Post some photos when you get a chance. Enjoy!!

I was looking forward to seeing who in the UK would be posting first with 21 plate vans from today... :D

Same experience of Eurovans in November when we picked up ours. Because they’re closer to home, we use Citygate in Wooburn Green for modifications/warranty/serving and so far they have been 1st class.

Wow, fantastic looking camper, although why would you want to travel away from home when it looks like you already live somewhere amazing?
Thanks Dark Ocean, it is great where we are but the dog gets Wanderlust !