Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Couldn’t ignore the craving any longer

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After adhering strictly to lockdown restrictions for the last 6 weeks we used the Beach instead of the car today to run out to some local woods.
We were like kids in a sweet shop we couldn’t stop smiling! Can’t wait to be able to use it fully even if only for socially distancing day trips.

2E5BAD28-6FDC-4D23-9898-A61171AFED80.jpeg

68A656D3-5DF5-4244-8BD3-6BF05ADB86C4.jpeg

F95B0035-6C69-4AB4-9BD3-9AFB471AE74E.jpeg

I feel your pain....got ours out of the garage yesterday, gave it its first ever wash and then put it straight back in the garage. :(
We notice you’re from our patch, the Wirral contingent is growing with yourself & @DavidH :cheers

We notice you’re from our patch, the Wirral contingent is growing with yourself & @DavidH :cheers
Yes there's a small cali contingent growing on the Wirral, one day we'll be able to venture out and enjoy further afield. Where the pic's taken at Eastham woods by any chance?

Yes there's a small cali contingent growing on the Wirral, one day we'll be able to venture out and enjoy further afield. Where the pic's taken at Eastham woods by any chance?
Yes spot on it’s only about 8 miles from us but to give the Cali a run we did 48 to get there

we live on the Wirral order placed for a California Coast looking forward to collection
Will look out for you, enjoy!
IMG-20210910-WA0000.jpg
Recently attended a wedding in Heswall and @FAB 60S and us stayed stayed overnight. Couldn't miss the opportunity.

Keep currently seeing an indium grey cali in the Bromborough area, don't know if it's someone on the forum.

Another one on the Wirral here! Good too see…

Ocean ordered in June. Currently a ‘provisional’ build week of week 7 but this has slipped a few times so trying to be patient and not to think about it until I see something confirmed. Going from an Elise to a Cali so a bit of a change.

Will look forward to seeing us all out and about next summer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another one on the Wirral here! Good too see…

Ocean ordered in June. Currently a ‘provisional’ build week of week 7 but this has slipped a few times so trying to be patient and not to think about it until I see something confirmed. Going from an Elise to a Cali so a bit of a change.

Will look forward to seeing us all out and about next summer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow you'll certainly notice the difference from being low down in the Elise (presuming you mean the Lotus Elise).
Hopefully the time will fly by and you'll soon be on the road.

Look for a cherry red coast fingers crossed December delivery
We live on The Wirral, we will look out for you when you take delivery.
look for a cherry red coast we also live on the Wirral.

So can anyone tell me the build process and how long it should (lol) take. I know I will get given a load of codes how do I know what these mean? Sold our conversion this week got what we paid for it 3 1/2 years ago

Back