Great pictures, Raggedroy! Where are all the brown Calis though? :D

Maud

Re: Cotswolds Cali Meet - This Weekend - Just 4 Places Left

Maud said:
Great pictures, Raggedroy! Where are all the brown Calis though? :D

Maud
looks like I missed them. :crazy

Cool Photo's Roy -

One question for Kev though (picture 18)...how did you manage to fit a Cali roof to your awning? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

comfortz said:
Cool Photo's Roy -

One question for Kev though (picture 18)...how did you manage to fit a Cali roof to your awning? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I though you would ask that nick :laugh2 its a new product in development a pop top awning
Sleeps 4 :thumb I was trying it out

Here's one of your Cali Roy....top class accessories BTW :thumb :D

I'll pop a few more in the folder which Martin has set up - maybe even a sneaky one of the Bongo whilst no one is looking! :? :lol:

20140928_090809_zps714a0ef2.jpg

Another good weekend, thanks Kev and Martin for organizing it , Some great photo's here I would like to grab a couple of them. We enjoyed the weekend and it was good to meet a great group of people, it was good to chat and learn about your past trips and gain more knowledge and tips on the Cali.

A great weekend and good to catchup with some old Cali friends and meet some new ones ... Weather was kind and the banter was flowing as was the booze and camping food ... :)

Inspirational weekend. Have lots of new ideas for spending money on my Cali. Thanks so much Martin and Kevin. :thanks

Thank you for organising it! A quick question - there was a blue Cali there with transfers/ flowers on which we really liked, any advice on where/how in the midlands we could have something like this done please :help :thanks