Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Configurator

C

CaspersCali

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi, first post here.

Actively considering a beach and was about to configure in the configurator but I can't find an option for non DSG/manual gearbox. Potentially its this PC playing up, but I can see i=t for the Ocean equivalent. Anyone else seen the same?

thanks
Tony

I can't get it to show manual for either engine...surely a tech thing. thanks

I don't think a Manual Beach is available at the moment. All due to emissions.

They did a Manual TSi which is still showing in the price list but I thought the TSi had also been dropped.

Best speak to a dealer.

Try Ian Flood at Loughton VW.

I don't think you can spec a manual anymore, we were thinking of trading ours in for a new one but disappointed that we are forced to have a DSG now.

cheers guys, might need to look at nearly new then I think.
thanks

In 2012 when we bought our 1st van the compromise when we found a pre-registered van with 99 miles on the clock meeting our ideal van was in was DSG. Personally, this is the best compromise I have ever made.

Hi @Loz is correct the option for manual was removed earlier this year due to emissions issues and the 204 engine will now be a 199 for all passenger carriers.

Anyone noticed today 5-7-23 the Four Motion is back on the configurator? Also no prices? is it being updated ?

Yes, just checked out the configurator. Configured a 4Motion, accepted the 4Mo option, but no price at the end. So VW, what's the point of putting it on the configurator, get your act together please.

Yes, just checked out the configurator. Configured a 4Motion, accepted the 4Mo option, but no price at the end. So VW, what's the point of putting it on the configurator, get your act together please.
Configurator is most likely being updated. It shows all options and no prices.

I went in to view my saved config last night and was told it was no longer valid and it would not load up. I tried to recreate it and half the options have disappeared or been bundled into a package so I could not recreate my order. No price at the end. Pretty useless at the moment.

I went in to view my saved config last night and was told it was no longer valid and it would not load up. I tried to recreate it and half the options have disappeared or been bundled into a package so I could not recreate my order. No price at the end. Pretty useless at the moment.
Me too. Like to load mine up periodically and just admire it whilst waiting for delivery. Because I’m a very sad man.

For those interested…

4 Motion is definitely back on the configurator and configurable :thumb
Cannot see the shower option though.

Last edited:
Prices are up as expected!

Back