Sorry Now Sold Comfortz Awning sides -Mid Grey For Sale

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
I have for sale a set of awning sides in mid grey. Excellent condition including all bungees and plastic pegs, but no metal pegs included.
Comes with original bag and pouch for bungees.
Collection from West Oxfordshire preferred.
£290
No floor mat or tie down kit is included, this is just the awning sides. B6B32BF3-6F39-4C15-9A15-28FCB9644C33.jpeg509F1365-5790-4419-8076-E8600DE178B8.jpeg0F5CFD21-0EF6-40CD-9065-543CDA5BA0E6.jpeg

Hi which awning is this for? I would be really interested if it is for the fiamma f45s. I live in West Oxfordshire so picking up would be no problem. Thanks

I have for sale a set of awning sides in mid grey. Excellent condition including all bungees and plastic pegs, but no metal pegs included.
Comes with original bag and pouch for bungees.
Collection from West Oxfordshire preferred.
£290
No floor mat or tie down kit is included, this is just the awning sides. View attachment 83577View attachment 83578View attachment 83579
Hi which awning is this for? I would be really interested if it is for the fiamma f45s. I live in West Oxfordshire so picking up would be no problem. Thanks

Hi, it’s for the Thule as fitted to the Cali as standard. Not entirely sure what the difference would be as not familiar with the F45s. I’m in Witney, we could compare awnings and see if it would work.

I’ve just messaged you

Sorry for the delay, I have been away. These are now sold.