Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Collecting new Cali

H

hotwaterjohnny

VIP Member
I am going to collect my new on 16th June. :D Can anyone let me know if there is any particular points I should be looking out for?

Hello and welcome I would join the club pay the membership so you can down load the check list worth every penny :thumb

Crawl over with a fine tooth comb armed with the checklist. Really take your time. Also check Bluetooth or iPod type connections work.

I think dealers swap bits Cali to Cali when the need arises. Mine was a delivery mileage demo but was missing the external table, wrong service book, iPod connection did not work gas tap missing, the wrong spare wheel nut lock was supplied, the Cali has loads of supplementary booklets and a number were missing,

What service regime do you want. Long life oil or annual service ?

The other very important point is not to snag the bellows when you lower the roof. There are many posts about this on the forum

Congratulations on your imminent Cali ownership! I think the checklists will be absolutely vital on the day, amidst all the excitement :D Enjoy!

Thanks all for your advice :D I will go armed with my check list when the time comes!