Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coffee cups

Zoidy

Zoidy

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi there

has anyone found a coffee cup that fits the cup holders on the T6.1. Very annoying having to use disposable ones that don’t fit

Hi there

has anyone found a coffee cup that fits the cup holders on the T6.1. Very annoying having to use disposable ones that don’t fit
Can recommend below; not sure regarding the size as we have a T5.1, but they have measurements on the website & some are tapered at the bottom so should suit most cupholders:

Can recommend below; not sure regarding the size as we have a T5.1, but they have measurements on the website & some are tapered at the bottom so should suit most cupholders:

Thanks, I’ll give those a go

Tried a couple of yetis in the dash holders. The 10oz tumbler was far too small. The 16oz pint didn’t quite go all the way down and personally thought it restricted view too much. It also didn’t come with a lid although I think you can buy one seperately. Ended up going with the hydro flask 16oz tumbler which fits with a couple of mm to spare and isn‘t quite as tall. Pretty inflexible holders as ideally you want a perfect fit.

Got ours from TK Max used them in the T6 fitted well and kept the drinks hot or cold.

8E82FE3A-58FE-4B2F-AA3C-6EE4B2153A34.png

Got ours from TK Max used them in the T6 fitted well and kept the drinks hot or cold.
I wouldn’t use these in your 6.1 when it arrives unless you don’t mind scratching the plastic. They have a flat metal edge on the base which marks the cup holder when it goes in. Works OK but looks unsightly. I speak from experience…

We also couldn’t find a Yeti that worked well, thus ended up with the Le Creuset ones which we have found to be really good.

I wouldn’t use these in your 6.1 when it arrives unless you don’t mind scratching the plastic. They have a flat metal edge on the base which marks the cup holder when it goes in. Works OK but looks unsightly. I speak from experience…

We also couldn’t find a Yeti that worked well, thus ended up with the Le Creuset ones which we have found to be really good.
Noted thank you

I used a Green steel 20oz Beast mug, fits well and keeps the coffee warm.https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/page/263688E0-2041-4BAD-A258-3659E932157A?ingress=2&visitId=ff304936-8473-43f8-be7f-36ba13ef59a3&ref_=ast_bln

Maybe a little late for some as only just saw this thread……

We have two of these Keep Cups….they are a perfect fit for the dash cup holders, I mean perfect! They are not meant to keep liquids warm, they are simply a well made and sturdy reuseable cup with a cover/lid for travel.

Ours are M size, Keep Cup Brew model. The logo on the side is non standard (our daughter who owns a Café in Edinburgh gave them to us). They are nice to drink from and easy to clean, we use them as our standard cups whenever in the van.

I will include the link to the manufacturer’s website although for anyone who lives in Edinburgh you could pop in to the cafe and get one a little cheaper I think :) plus they do awesome brunch:thumb

5A3930E3-417A-4DB7-A3DA-213FA8E5D20D.jpeg

6FAB3CDD-61F4-4B1F-AE67-E3A8E2186600.jpeg

Hi there

New yeti mug.
Tiso sells them if I’m Scotland or so cal in Southampton stock a massive range or free delivery with yeti over £40 I think 94A24BB8-E122-4E03-837C-AC1E8F9DD98C.jpeg4FD7D2C6-7970-448F-9594-88A952AF833B.jpeg

Reactions: Sad
Tried a couple of yetis in the dash holders. The 10oz tumbler was far too small. The 16oz pint didn’t quite go all the way down and personally thought it restricted view too much. It also didn’t come with a lid although I think you can buy one seperately. Ended up going with the hydro flask 16oz tumbler which fits with a couple of mm to spare and isn‘t quite as tall. Pretty inflexible holders as ideally you want a perfect fit.
All yeti ones come with great lid unless you are looking a the tumblers for wine.
I have a 10oz little loose but still sits fine and the new one is perfect 16oz.
The dog loves his yeti bowl too, yep massive fan of there stuff but not cheap!

Reactions: Sad
Back