Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coast 6.1

J

Jenny H

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi both. Did either of you manage to see/drive a Coast?
Yes I test drove the Coast at Guildford too.
What was nice as well was having the Coast & Ocean alongside to compare the 2 as they had a customers awaiting collection.
I really like the Coast, just as well as Ive ordered one but not sure I will get it & pay the 10% duty!
I like the fact it has a manual roof, manual door, normal dashboard - I dont want an overly complicated drive/van but want more camping comforts of which the Coast & Ocean are I believe identical.
For me I had to have the open front bellows & vinyl floor.
I actually prefer the look of the oak cupboards & seats, & not at all interested in the all singing all dancing gadgetry & chrome bits which I think is more of a boy thing!!

VWCoastbusters

VWCoastbusters

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Yes I test drove the Coast at Guildford too.
What was nice as well was having the Coast & Ocean alongside to compare the 2 as they had a customers awaiting collection.
I really like the Coast, just as well as Ive ordered one but not sure I will get it & pay the 10% duty!
I like the fact it has a manual roof, manual door, normal dashboard - I dont want an overly complicated drive/van but want more camping comforts of which the Coast & Ocean are I believe identical.
For me I had to have the open front bellows & vinyl floor.
I actually prefer the look of the oak cupboards & seats, & not at all interested in the all singing all dancing gadgetry & chrome bits which I think is more of a boy thing!!
Thats good to hear. We're about to order hopefully and feel similarly. We also used to have a 2008 T5 so a Coast would still feel like an upgrade. I think the Oceans are amazing but I can't justify the 8.5k difference (on our spec).

J

Jenny H

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Thats good to hear. We're about to order hopefully and feel similarly. We also used to have a 2008 T5 so a Coast would still feel like an upgrade. I think the Oceans are amazing but I can't justify the 8.5k difference (on our spec).
That was exactly my thinking too - Im finding it hard enough to justify any purchase at the moment let alone such a big one - have fun on your test drive.

VWCoastbusters

VWCoastbusters

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
That was exactly my thinking too - Im finding it hard enough to justify any purchase at the moment let alone such a big one - have fun on your test drive.
Thank you