Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club Shop Seat Covers

Yep I don't dislike them either.

You did make me cringe with the big screwdriver though. (You need some panel removing trim / tools)

We're "neighbours" and my avatar is from a cross race up at the sports centre.

Another great video guys.
Would have bought a set of these covers,but the for the fact that the tartan inserts do not match on all the panels, puts me of. The seat and back panels don't even line up on rear right seat.snapshot.jpg
On such a high end product,surely all seat panels should look the same.

Last edited:
Another great video guys.
Would have bought a set of these covers,but the for the fact that the tartan inserts do not match on all the panels puts me of. The seat and back panels don't even line up on rear right seat.View attachment 31869
On such a high end product,surely all seat panels should look the same.
Unfortunately that’s why we tried 2 sets and returned both for that very reason, which is a real shame as the quality was very good except for that. Actually we were talking about them today on the way back from West Wittering with the thought let’s try again maybe 3rd time lucky, we really like them but the mismatch would drive me mad!!!

We have these, and while the tartan mismatch doesn't bother me (there's usually a dog sitting covering it up), after having rotated the seats for the first time since fixing them, the back section of the front seats and the elastic straps under the front seats all came undone...

Does anyone else have these and experienced the same?

When I look at how the rear of the cover tucks under the plastic cover, it is very tight so of course as you wind the seat forwards to rotate it it necessarily pulls the back of the cover upwards slightly. The under seat elastic I had hooked onto an appropriately placed metal bar, but when rotated, the plastic hooks caught on something and just pinged off one by one.

If I add that to the fact that whatever I do I simply cannot get the armrest covers on, I am gradually getting a bit disappointed with them, although they do look good..

We have these, and while the tartan mismatch doesn't bother me (there's usually a dog sitting covering it up), after having rotated the seats for the first time since fixing them, the back section of the front seats and the elastic straps under the front seats all came undone...

Does anyone else have these and experienced the same?

When I look at how the rear of the cover tucks under the plastic cover, it is very tight so of course as you wind the seat forwards to rotate it it necessarily pulls the back of the cover upwards slightly. The under seat elastic I had hooked onto an appropriately placed metal bar, but when rotated, the plastic hooks caught on something and just pinged off one by one.

If I add that to the fact that whatever I do I simply cannot get the armrest covers on, I am gradually getting a bit disappointed with them, although they do look good..

I can’t say that I have had any problems when winding the seat forward, but I do remember that the arm covers are tight. I found that I had to slide it down the arm as far as I could, then finish it off by pushing down on the cover with the arm on the floor. Make sure that you don’t force the zips, and check when you bolt the arm back on that it’s properly lined up with the square metal guide on the seat.

Back