Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Circuit breaker problem

Martin Randall

Martin Randall

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
2022 Cali Ocean. Our mains circuit breaker tripped when I switched on the small camping kettle - which we’ve always used without a problem. The picture of the circuit breaker in the handbook is different from what we have. There was a BLUE indicator showing. Re-setting the breaker had no effect. Any ideas, please? Many thanks.

If you are on-site, then you may have tripped the breaker at the supply bollard.

Alan

If you are on-site, then you may have tripped the breaker at the supply bollard.

Alan
Thanks Alan. That had occurred to me as well! But when I looked I couldn’t see anything to re-set. I’ll try on another hook-up. Appreciate your reply.

Thanks Alan. That had occurred to me as well! But when I looked I couldn’t see anything to re-set. I’ll try on another hook-up. Appreciate your reply.
Defo will be one - legal requirement (at proper sites) - like many posts though I find some of them over complicated / I'm too stupid. Sometimes the circuit breaker is in the office and not on the pole....

Defo will be one - legal requirement (at proper sites) - like many posts though I find some of them over complicated / I'm too stupid. Sometimes the circuit breaker is in the office and not on the pole....
Your hunch was correct! On a different hookup all works fine. Thanks again for the response.

Back