Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold CINCH Hub £180 - Near Salisbury

JunglieD

JunglieD

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Cinch Hub available for sale. Owned from new with relatively light use and well taken care of so in good condition. Likely 25 nights use in total.

The flexibility this tent provides alongside the California is impressive. Features include:
- pop up erection (ooh-er) means there’s minimal faff getting set up
- size is well proportioned for maximum flexibility alongside the Cali. It allows standing room height within it and may be positioned separate or right up against your awning for ‘dry’ access/egress without blocking off the lovely sliding door view
- groundsheet is detachable which gives flexibility where some sites don’t allow
- excellent design features including storage pockets for all 4 doors, floor mats at each door with drainage section to prevent pooling in rain and plenty of hanging points for lights, laundry etc
- fold away is quick and simple when you have the ‘knack’ (watch the manufacturers YouTube video a couple of times). I can pack it away completely within 3.5 minutes
- the carry bag has carry straps allowing easy transportation to the beach if you wish and it’s well proportioned to lay flat on the Ocean’s parcel shelf with the seat fully to the rear
- these retail at £299 and Cinch aren’t taking any orders for delivery this summer
- I believe some new accessories are available from the manufacturer including a tunnel entrance and a awning connector should you wish to fully connect this like a driveaway
- £180, no offers. Collection is from the village of Downton on the south side of Salisbury. I may be able to transport to meet for collection in either Bournemouth or London (Waterloo or Canary Wharf) with a little flexibility

IMG_2899.jpegIMG_2445.jpegIMG_7205.jpeg

Back