Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CCI per person?

Odie99

Odie99

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello. I have ordered a CCI card so I hopefully do not need to hand over my passport on arrival (I am aware that this is not the card for discount). But I am wondering whether the European campsites require ID from everyone in the party or just one. If I have a CCI will my travelling companion still need to hand over their passport (i.e. are we best to have a card each)?

Thank you

Hello. I have ordered a CCI card so I hopefully do not need to hand over my passport on arrival (I am aware that this is not the card for discount). But I am wondering whether the European campsites require ID from everyone in the party or just one. If I have a CCI will my travelling companion still need to hand over their passport (i.e. are we best to have a card each)?

Thank you
In Italy we had to show our passports but I've never had to in any other country we visited.

It's law in Italy for a campsite owner to record passport details for the police(I had a conversation about this with a campsite owner and that is what he told me). Everywhere else we found it a bit random. We have an ASCI card and most seem happy with that.

Thank you
Never heard of a CCI card. We have the ASCI card.