Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Cascavel Alloys wanted

D

DannyB

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi, new to the forum. Just seeing if anyone has x 4 cascavel alloys for sale.

Thanks

Danny.

Hi Danny B there is a converter that sells excess wheels on ebay, they generally sell for £400 + on eBay brand new tyres and wheels, worth a look I think it’s sawbridgeworth campers !

You would be VERY lucky to find Cascavels for that sort of money. I followed that ebay market for months and posted here about my new Davenports (which you see 30 sets to 1 set of Cascavels). New Davenports with new tyres) for under £500 are a very good buy. Most make £575. You can pay £400 just for Davenport alloys without tyres. (might be "Devonport" not davenport... No one seems to agree so need to search for both, also Sportline alloys)

Also, Cascavels come in 3 finishes - plain silver, a grey detail (think they call it anthracite) and black. The colour is just the detail, they all have plenty of silver.

The silver ones are always cheaper, the black ones usually the most expensive.

Hi Danny, I will have a set of Cascavels (Black style) for sale within the next week or so.... they will be fresh off a 19 plate Beach with less than 1000 miles use from the Bridgestone 235/55/17 tyres.... PM me if you want more details...

Hi Danny, I will have a set of Cascavels (Black style) for sale within the next week or so.... they will be fresh off a 19 plate Beach with less than 1000 miles use from the Bridgestone 235/55/17 tyres.... PM me if you want more details...
New to the forum think I’ve PM’d you. Hopefully you’ve got it. Thanks.

Just looked it up it’s needingworth campers, via eBay, has some high line wheels. 4D4F65BE-8010-461B-AAA4-8DA6BF087B3F.png4FEF547C-8030-48CC-B59E-F34D335B342E.png

The Cascavel are nice, I had them on my car but after 10000 km they started to corrode. The clear polished parts quite soon got corrosion under the laquer. Tried repainting using powder but ended up selling.