Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caravan & Motorhome Club to start opening some sites on 4th July

Blubus

Blubus

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150

Last edited:
No sign of needing to be self contained, which is good.

Regretfully only applies to England. We are restricted to 5 mile journeys and no overnights till allowed. Cannot visit England either to visit relatives.

They say they may include washroom facilities as part of their opening

Regretfully only applies to England. We are restricted to 5 mile journeys and no overnights till allowed. Cannot visit England either to visit relatives.
Without venturing into politics, I suspect that will soon change so perhaps start planning, as there will be a rush.

Just tried to book Monday thru Friday at Clumber Park in Nottingham, admittedly we are not C&M members but was still shocked at the price! I dont think we will be going there!!
1591719496055.png

Just tried to book Monday thru Friday at Clumber Park in Nottingham, admittedly we are not C&M members but was still shocked at the price! I dont think we will be going there!!
View attachment 60630
This is about normal for C&M sites. We’re members and are quite happy with this given the usual high quality of the (dare I say it?) toilet blocks.

What are you used to paying for equivalently good sites/services?

Ah, OK. Thanks BR. Need to manage my expectations in these strange times.
Thx again.
My experience in recent years (2/3) has been mainly in Continental Europe at prices far lower for excellent facilities. We tend to use the ACSI club for bookings. Typical prices are 22-27 Euro's per night per person. This is for "Full" facilities. 16 amp EHU, Modern toilets (Some are air conditioned!), Games rooms, bar, restaurant, Take-out bar, bike hire etc.
Have visited in last two years F, B, I, D, L, DK, N, NL, A.

View attachment 60630

£48 of that is non members fee - its only £54 for a years membership.

Ah, OK. Thanks BR. Need to manage my expectations in these strange times.
Thx again.
My experience in recent years (2/3) has been mainly in Continental Europe at prices far lower for excellent facilities. We tend to use the ACSI club for bookings. Typical prices are 22-27 Euro's per night per person. This is for "Full" facilities. 16 amp EHU, Modern toilets (Some are air conditioned!), Games rooms, bar, restaurant, Take-out bar, bike hire etc.
Have visited in last two years F, B, I, D, L, DK, N, NL, A.
£20/night for non-members or £14/night for members seems about right. Admittedly no on-site restaurant or swimming pool, but well run sites.

I guess its the Non Membership fee but it still came as a shock!

List of sites open with facilities i.e. toilets, open no facilities and closed closed.

I've booked three nights in Cornwall. There was no mention of taking your own toilet with you. Tintagel Castle (English Heritage) opening shortly, but you have to book a specific time to go there. Bit weird as it is a completely open air place.