Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caravan club insurance for a Cali beach ???

Diverboy 61

Diverboy 61

Vehicle
T6 Beach 102
I have tried in vein to make sense of the caravan club today in relation to an insurance quote for a beach. They have declined to offer any insurance as the Cali beach is not a motor home in their words. I find this remarkable.

Has anyone got insurance for a Cali beach 7 seat T6 2106 from the caravan club?

I have tried in vein to make sense of the caravan club today in relation to an insurance quote for a beach. They have declined to offer any insurance as the Cali beach is not a motor home in their words. I find this remarkable.

Has anyone got insurance for a Cali beach 7 seat T6 2106 from the caravan club?
Yes. We have an identical vehicle and insured it through the CC in June with no problems. My advice is don't take no for an answer.

Yes. We have an identical vehicle and insured it through the CC in June with no problems. My advice is don't take no for an answer.
Unless of course they have changed the Underwriters they use.

Try Comfort or Safeguard. :thumb

Three days I have been trying with them. They first said they couldn't quote due to 7 seats.
Today they said they couldnt offer cover as it is not a motor home due to not having cooking facilities or a sink. Despite the V5 clearly stating it is a motor caravan.
I have just gone on their online system and guess what I can for £366. I will be calling them for the fourt time in the morning.

What makes me very cross is that they insured me for the past three years for a 8 metre swift coach built motor home of similar value. But can't cover a factory built campervan.

And they call it a club!!

Back