Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show (NEC, Birmingham) 2020

Eber123

Eber123

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Good morning,

I wasn't sure if I am going to the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show (NEC, Birmingham) 2020, but my wife just booked the flights and tickets to the show in February. Can't wait to see the new California:

1578306224914.png

I was wondering who else is (planning) to go? I will go on Wednesday 19/02/2020.

Regards,
Eberhard

Looks like this is now postponed until Oct 2021, so looks like there is not even a spring one next year

Good morning,

Watching the news with the number of new infection with Corona-19 virus going up I expect that many countries in Europe will implement more restrictions - locally.

That makes sense, but also makes planning very unpredictable. Because of this we have not, and will not, plan any trips outside Ireland. Within Ireland it is easier because we always can get home in a few hours.

It is a pity, because I loved the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show (NEC, Birmingham). It is easy to get to (Dublin - Bermingham is a quick and cheap flight) and the NEC is just a stone throw away from the airport. It can't be more convenient.

Regards,
Eberhard

Back