Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caravan and Motorhome Club

Docmark

Docmark

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have just phoned the Caravan and Motorhome Club to change my vehicle details from our previous Brazilian Bay to our new Beach - and absolutely no problem - also told that if we were to have any problems with the wardens to let them know immediately so it can be sorted out.

J

jamessclarke

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
When I joined C&MC I found I could not answer the online questions so I just rang up and had no problem. The lady I spoke to could not have been more helpful.

I have never had a problem getting on to a club site with my beach. The sites are always tidy with good facilities. They do have rules but again never had a problem- we are a family of six with ages 8 to 55.

Keith Smith

Keith Smith

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I can't see why these clubs are so paranoid about someone turning up in a smart panel van let alone a beach. We have stayed in our Vivaro, not on a club site though, and been welcomed. The van had a platform in the back which we slept on and camping gear, or tools in the week, went underneath. We had a tent but if the weather was bad we didn't pitch the tent and slept in the van. Didn't bother anyone around us, in fact quite the opposite. The van was signwritten, we were cabinetmakers, and people would come and talk to us about various woodwork issues, someone even asked us to fit them a new kitchen.

VW California Club