Campsites and good cycling

PudnBob

PudnBob

No more waiting….let the adventures begin
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
can any one recommend a quiet campsite near descent cycling beyween Angers and Tours. Leaving the Pyrenees today TIA

can any one recommend a quiet campsite near descent cycling beyween Angers and Tours. Leaving the Pyrenees today TIA
We're a bit further along the Loire at the moment but i could recommend Flower Camping Les Portes de Sancerre. Right on the banks of the Loire, not a small site but quite peaceful with no kids about! We're heading to sites at Amboise and Luynes next but haven't been to either before so can't recommend them yet. Wherever you go in the Loire the weather is great at the moment, sunny and about 30 degrees.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We're a bit further along the Loire at the moment but i could recommend Flower Camping Les Portes de Sancerre. Right on the banks of the Loire, not a small site but quite peaceful with no kids about! We're heading to sites at Amboise and Luynes next but haven't been to either before so can't recommend them yet. Wherever you go in the Loire the weather is great at the moment, sunny and about 30 degrees.

Thankyou. Will look it up. In return have just stayed at the most brilliant little farmers campsite in Lau-Balagnas. Within easy leg stretch of Argelès-Gazost and all the Cols! La Prarie is not on any websites, cost 45 Euro for 3 nights with hook up and clean facilities. Only the Church bells but they don’t bother us!

Thankyou. Will look it up. In return have just stayed at the most brilliant little farmers campsite in Lau-Balagnas. Within easy leg stretch of Argelès-Gazost and all the Cols! La Prarie is not on any websites, cost 45 Euro for 3 nights with hook up and clean facilities. Only the Church bells but they don’t bother us!
Ahh we love argeles we stayed there a few years back cheers