Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camping prices on the increase.. profiteering?

New standard for facilities vs price??
I guess they are charging for the views and they'll better be spectacular for that money! But campervan says 60 per stay! So I suspect if you stay for 5 days, that's dirt cheap then. But camping - that's expensive

I guess they are charging for the views and they'll better be spectacular for that money! But campervan says 60 per stay! So I suspect if you stay for 5 days, that's dirt cheap then. But camping - that's expensive
That was the 2 night price ... its 30 per night for all ...

The issue with the Delta 2 is that its noisy when the fans kick in. I hope the River 2 series will be as quiet as the original which is particularly beneficial in a confined space like a campervan.
Secondly the Delta 2 is described as a UPS but reviewers have demonstrated that the switching is too slow do prevent electronics from shutting down. This probably wouldn't be an issue for our intended purposes though.
I wonder if they will bring out a delta max 2 with the lifepo4 battery type the delta 2 now uses, the Delta max has a NCM battery.
I note they have a delta 2 package with an extra delta max battery - but then you end up with two lithium battery types …(I know you can get a smaller delta 2 extra battery)
I ruled out the delta a couple months ago because it had the NCM battery type, but good to see its now been upgraded in the delta 2.
I had been looking at bluetti systems instead. Still got months to decide whilst I wait on the GC680 to be built.