Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event Camperjam 2020 (postponed to 2021)

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 02-07-2021
Event end date: Sunday 04-07-2021
Registration ends: Thursday 01-07-2021
Username Guest count Note
Mr T Mr T 2  
LemonDrop LemonDrop 4  
An-j An-j 4  
Volkywagen Volkywagen 3  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
C Calibration 4  
RSMarco RSMarco 3  
Karlos Karlos 4  
Stephen Clarke Stephen Clarke 4  
Saesneg Shaun Saesneg Shaun 2  
HareBear Hutch HareBear Hutch 2  
Dodge1311 Dodge1311 1  
T Taglish1 2  
Jeez it looks like we’ll be Billy no mates in family camping :rolleyes:

We’re in general camping too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you’re all packing wellies and umbrellas

Sh1it, I am drunk tonight

Did you guys have a good time? We came down today to help judge the show n shine, which was fun.
Though not Camper Jam people I spoke seem to have really liked the chilled small scalke vibe ... then celebrating an England win!!!

We had a brilliant time, watching the footie followed by partying at the Disco Shed was just epic. Can't wait for CamperJam proper next year :bananadance2

fullsizeoutput_5e5c.jpeg

PPzJMSsVT5WMV0nsoDgkwg.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

fullsizeoutput_5e65.jpeg

Very well done and a great turnout, despite the last minute Covid reorganisation forced on the organisers. Enjoyable and looking forward to CamperJam 2022. Shame about the weather though.
Passed a metallic grey 21 plate California with VWCC stickers on the M6 northbound on Friday (lunchtime-ish) just before the Telford turnoff. Was it you?

Did you guys have a good time? We came down today to help judge the show n shine, which was fun.
Though not Camper Jam people I spoke seem to have really liked the chilled small scalke vibe ... then celebrating an England win!!!
Hi @David Eccles how do we find out who won the show ‘n’ shine?

Mark Watson's mint original 2003 Autosleeper Trooper finished in Reflex Silver won Best T4/5/6 and Best in Show
Susan Driffield's white T6 camper (with red detailing) was runner Up. Bought new as panel van in 2018 they spent 3 years getting it how they want
The T3 twin slider won Best T1/2/3 and the Devon Split was Runner Up
The Golf Driver won Best Other and the red beetle runner up
Twas really nice to see people from all over showing on the field..small beginning - a reminder of old times and a promise of better things

Mark Watson's mint original 2003 Autosleeper Trooper finished in Reflex Silver won Best T4/5/6 and Best in Show
Susan Driffield's white T6 camper (with red detailing) was runner Up. Bought new as panel van in 2018 they spent 3 years getting it how they want
Twas really nice to see people from all over showing on the field..small beginning - a reminder of old times and a promise of better things
Golf driver. My second car. G reg, 1.6 powerhouse. Only ran when it was dry

Thanks for this - I was hoping the white T6 might win something that was my favourite of the lot. Had a good chat to the owners about it.

The golf and beetle were things of beauty.

Somehow we didn’t even see the Autosleeper not sure how we missed that :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We really enjoyed it, weather was fairly kind too

Campersite plus/Camperjam 2021 Campervan festival Weston Park in a VW California | VanLife UK