Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold California top and bottom Zone Sleepers mattress topper for sale including bags

D

dmccarr1

I have 2 Zone Sleeper mattress toppers in good condition for sale including 2 bags. They fit the top and bottom beds in the California. Brand new the top one is £299 and Bottom £249 with a bag costing £29.99.

would sell both of them including bags for £350 - either pickup from Helston in Cornwall or I would sort out a courier quote for you.

would also consider selling seperatly

cheers
dave

Last edited:
Hi Dave, I'm interested in them if they are still available? How much use have they had? Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul - they are still for sale, we had them for two seasons. I reckon they've been used 15-20 times. Let me know if you are interested cheers Dave

Thanks Dave. Would you accept £330 posted?

HI Paul - i will check the postage costs in the morning and let you know asap

sorry for the delay i have been travelling with work, would you go to £340 posted? as the courier option is a bit steep. Let me know and we can do payment via paypal and i will book the courier tomorrow to pickup on Thursday cheers Dave

Hi Dave, that's fine. Please PM me you PayPal details and I will send the payment. Do the toppers include fitted sheets, or do you know where I can buy them? Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul - i just sent you a private message (i think) with my paypal details and asking for your address asap so i can book the courier. If this didn't come through please can you send the payment and email with your address to dave_mccarron@btinternet.com thanks Dave

Hi Dave, money sent along with my home address. Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul - just to let you know they should arrive with you today via Yodel, you should have tracking details in your email. Regarding the sheets, we used normal double mattress sheets which worked ok. For proper fitted ones i would give the guys + Zonesleeper a call - cheers Dave

Many thanks Dave, we received them yesterday and are very happy with them. :)