Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Wins A Trophy

Duckling68

Duckling68

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Well can you belive it, we have been Cali owners for one week now & never thought we would be collecting a Trophy.

We collected our new Cali 180 DSG 4 Moton last Saturday & first outing was this weekend in the Glourious Sunshine at the first ever Bus Jam in Suffolk with our group of friends in their Type 2s & T25s. On Saturday the show arena was opened for anyone to show their pride and joy so as proud owners we drove to the arena & set up our Cali in prime position.

As with all things you always get that one negative person who wouldn't even give me a fiver for the Cali but as I pointed out to them I hadn't broken down three times on the way there & been unlucky enough to have only got about 18 to the gallon on a good day, they soon left with their tail between their legs with others queing up to have a good look a our beautiful peice of engineering with positive comments.

The cream on the cake was being awarded the first ever ever Bus Jam Trophy & was awarded for best Daily Driver & being a Flash :censor , Not my words but we did find it funny :laugh2

IMG_2671.JPG IMG_2665.JPG

Cool well done on your trophy :thumb :thumb :thumb

Mark looks like you have got yourself a new nickname :thumb

Flash :eek:

Name also does go well with your silver Cali. :D

John

Back