Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali now ordered

sebh31

sebh31

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi all,
We have now taken the plunge and ordered our new T6 204 4motion 4 DSG. We have had a T5 conversion for a few years and always wanted a california. The forum has been great for hints and tips. We went to See Guy at VW Lancs and so far he has been great. Can't wait to get out and about and start looking at Europe again next year.
Seb

Brilliant Seb! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome , seems new members are arriving by mumbers the last few days!

Hi all,
We have now taken the plunge and ordered our new T6 204 4motion 4 DSG. We have had a T5 conversion for a few years and always wanted a california. The forum has been great for hints and tips. We went to See Guy at VW Lancs and so far he has been great. Can't wait to get out and about and start looking at Europe again next year.
Seb
Welcome! Good to have another Lancs Cali!

we went for a 204 4motion dog in indium grey. added the LED lights, detachable tow bar for our bike rack, app radio with dynamic stereo, and the ACC

Hi all,
Seb

Congrats! We ordered the same config yesterday as well. I'm thinking the waiting maybe the worst part of this process.

Congrats! We ordered the same config yesterday as well. I'm thinking the waiting maybe the worst part of this process.

Yeah by far the worst bit. We have been waiting for 4 weeks as we wanted the 204 4motion DSG and it wasn't available for order.

We are waiting for the same spec also from Guy at Preston. Was expected Jan / Feb next year but had an email on Friday to say being built next week and due at dealers end Sept/ early October.i

We are waiting for the same spec also from Guy at Preston. Was expected Jan / Feb next year but had an email on Friday to say being built next week and due at dealers end Sept/ early October.i

That's quick, we were expecting early next year as well. Best get saving.

we went for a 204 4motion dog in indium grey. added the LED lights, detachable tow bar for our bike rack, app radio with dynamic stereo, and the ACC
Ref. bike rack. Have a good look through topics on suitable racks as I got caught out with the ones I had as the tailgate wouldn't open.
Atera Strada gets most recommendations.

Ref. bike rack. Have a good look through topics on suitable racks as I got caught out with the ones I had as the tailgate wouldn't open.
Atera Strada gets most recommendations.

Yeah we have a Altera Strada on our T5 although it has barn doors. It's really good for getting in the back when it's lowered so hopefully it will be the same with the tail gate.

Yeah we have a Altera Strada on our T5 although it has barn doors. It's really good for getting in the back when it's lowered so hopefully it will be the same with the tail gate.
Just remember to get ready to get out of the tailgate's way unless you want an uppercut.;)

How exciting. Ours us being built the week after next (Week 35). Be interesting to see the difference in delivery times.