Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali collection v grandchild?

H

HONESTVIKING1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
We had planned that once we got the news that our Beach Camper was ready for collection, flights from Newcastle to Southampton, train to Poole and onto Breeze. Then a meander back north, our first adventure with Vin Rouge. We did'nt plan for the imminent arrival of our grandchild and wanting to be nearby should family help be required!!
It's hurt to ask Breeze to mothball the Cali but hopefully very soon there will be the double excitement of Cali and baby adventures.
I'm sure other owners have had similar decisions to make, ours was a 'no brainer'. Take care all

We had planned that once we got the news that our Beach Camper was ready for collection, flights from Newcastle to Southampton, train to Poole and onto Breeze. Then a meander back north, our first adventure with Vin Rouge. We did'nt plan for the imminent arrival of our grandchild and wanting to be nearby should family help be required!!
It's hurt to ask Breeze to mothball the Cali but hopefully very soon there will be the double excitement of Cali and baby adventures.
I'm sure other owners have had similar decisions to make, ours was a 'no brainer'. Take care all
Congratulations on the arrival of the grandchild. But why not ask breeze to hold on to the Cali and then continue the adventure after the arrival of the little one?

My decision to delay by a month with breeze Poole was more forced than planned when breeze misplaced my v5! But to be fair, and this is what I call 5* customer service, the next day I had a van for use at my door step! Delivered home, until breeze could sort out the v5.

Congratulations on the arrival of the grandchild. But why not ask breeze to hold on to the Cali and then continue the adventure after the arrival of the little one?

My decision to delay by a month with breeze Poole was more forced than planned when breeze misplaced my v5! But to be fair, and this is what I call 5* customer service, the next day I had a van for use at my door step! Delivered home, until breeze could sort out the v5.
K, the bairn has'nt arrived yet but as per your advice/experience, Breeze have been fine in delaying the collection process until after the birth.
They have given us the reg. no. and provided an informative 15 minute video presentation of our Beach externally and internally so at least until the near future when we collect, we've already got 'a feel' for it. Well happy.

K, the bairn has'nt arrived yet but as per your advice/experience, Breeze have been fine in delaying the collection process until after the birth.
They have given us the reg. no. and provided an informative 15 minute video presentation of our Beach externally and internally so at least until the near future when we collect, we've already got 'a feel' for it. Well happy.
ah! that is awesome. I interpreted mothballed as - returned forever and not collecting now. Yay! more adventures await.

On your way back up, plan for a drive to three of the four corners of the UK - LandsEnd, St. Davids, and Lowestoft :thumb . John O groats is almost at your doorstep and you can plan that sometime later. Would be an interesting adventure :thumb ...but that is my idea of an adventure.

The club shop on the way up may also be a good place to park up and empty your bank account ;) ... but you will already know this - less is more with a Cali. Only buy what is necessary.

Lots of interesting places en-route.

Back