Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Beach Owner

I too had a T4 and now a T5 . Enjoy your T6. I find driving a van great and this is a very useful site people are very helpful.

Just wanted to say good luck with your beach. I had aT6 beach for six years and loved it. I now have a coast. But the beach was an amazing vehicle. Happy travels

Hi Gez

interested to hear that you switched from Beach to Coast since also thinking of doing that . We too have had a Beach for 6 years and have loved it as both a day van and for extensive camping trips in UK & Europe. It is such a flexible vehicle and wondered if you missed anything about this or have any other tips on making the switch?

It happened because we just fancied having the kitchen but loved the manual roof. Also when we went to our local dealer they offered us such a good deal on the beach part exchange,we couldn't say no. The difference we are finding is not carrying the fridge and most of the things we need are left in the van, so packing is easier. I would not knock the beach it was a great vehicle. But I am getting older and just tried to make it a bit easier.

Thanks Gez: we are in the same boat and would like an easier life when it comes to packing. Will miss the Beach tho if we do change - love the space that it offers when you need it .