Bulliliving Sweden

Fredrik

Fredrik

VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
After some thinking I start a thread here about the van and our travels. I started the other day in the "Introduce" forum but it will be more right to carry on here I think.

This is the "Introduce Thread" and here you can find more pictures.

We bought the Cali new i 2018 and the choice of color is Acapulco blue. It´s a FWD with DSG and 150 hp.
We have about 60 nights so far in the van and we have put about 80000km on the clock. We have bin around in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany and France so far and the dream trip is the Alps and northern Italy.

Extras that we have completed with as the time has passed.
  • Front spoiler
  • Side bars (Foot steps)
  • Lazer Headlights
  • 18" Rims
  • Black b-pillars
  • Wind deflectors
  • Upgraded stereo (Improved sound)
  • Windowbag Vanessa
  • Tent Jura Vango
  • Seat cover GTI/California
  • Rainbow screens covers
  • And of course a Ridge Monkey:).

fullsizeoutput_16a0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_169f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_16fc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1704.jpeg

vl3LVIsETiuB0%q5Ghb0uA.jpg

New strainer for the tap. The old one had started to leak. Find one at the local bathroom store that fitted. The system is drained over the winter so I will test it when spring comes:).

63mXlGw+Qze+vilsBiSZzg.jpg

This weekend we spent in the Cali. And you don´t always has to go far. This time we drove about 30km from home to a place that we never had vised befor. Watching Race Of Champions in the day and the Swedish qualification to Eurovision Song contest in the evening:).

Nice weather on the day.
7zsjPzJqQSqvQATEEItWyw.jpg

Beer and cars:).
HLKY1MrJRbOE56X7wg14vw.jpg

Skating on the lake. But that is not my family:).
0dylOxFYS4mzDZ75Ti1arg.jpg

Alone.
bg3N6Lb%R8Spxh8KWwWalA.jpg

Heating system for the upper bed.
MkzqztXTQW6nm6vFtiM%Kw.jpg

7%g6fuYbRnyweUW1FkKisg.jpg

Tacos on the Ridge Monkey.
WHkP3Yx6TvGYI8bjB58jrA.jpg

"Mello" This year we will win;-).
krkpmcrxRaWzCtkvI1oSWQ.jpg

I am so strong!
IMG_4867.jpeg

Last edited:
This weekend we have been cross skiing at a skicenter named Säfsen . Fantastic weather here in Sweden with a lot of sun. We started Friday evening with sushi and "Sweden got talent". Satarday we were out all of the day in the sun. In the evening we baked our own calzone with a Omnia oven.

6CDCE37E-74FD-4C15-911F-353069220692.jpg

3D3CE7CB-35B5-4054-A56D-A178152391B2.jpg

IMG_4905.jpeg

IMG_4907.jpeg

980BC9DC-E0F1-4BC9-A14A-D6429D37E300.jpg

xcdrbJOIR5OVoKPpiE4B8w.jpg

BipegZk3QFyM4Vq2FG1eMw.jpg

gHKp0sQ3SEuTr3cKr2osTw.jpg

7B601D8D-CA80-4BC1-B168-BA316B93A601.jpg

EI7nMgmQRSOgT3BH684ubw.jpg

Hi Guys, Nice to watch you hangout in your beautiful California like that
We will get our Cali next Friday, and we are definitely looking forward to go to Sweden next year. Great pictures

Nice cover for the pop top :) can I ask what make it is please?

It is Rainbow Screens.
Thanks Fredrik, I have been thinking about getting a set but as we have only just got our Coast I’m wondering if we should try it without first ( only 4 nights sleeping in it so far and always downstairs:)

P.S just noticed the Omnia, fantastic! we have had one for 9 years now. I think probably the most useful, underrated and misunderstood piece of kitchen equipment out there.

We need more pics of the Porsche…;)

I have problems upload picturs therefor it has not been any updats:-(. Any one with the same problem?

Have uploaded a couple just today, so no problems there. Hope you get it fixed soon as I’m enjoying your adventures!

I have problems upload picturs therefor it has not been any updats:-(. Any one with the same problem?
Maybe contact @calikev on the forum admin to see if he can help resolve the issue.

A trip to Göta Kanal a couple of weeks ago.

71D766D7-C0EC-46B6-9BF6-1644F6341A34.jpeg

4710DDFB-D45F-4551-B682-BD3EABF4A78E.jpeg

F678BBA0-F3F3-40D5-99CA-149A33A50F10.jpeg

I bought a Nabula Capsule 2 a while a go. Is there a thread where we discussing the projector? I would like to connect it to my Sonos speakers when I use it at home.
Extra points if you name the movie.

FDEC1D06-FD78-424C-9AE3-C70307493FB0.jpeg

Lovely looking Cali. I was thinking of just getting a front splitter rather than the full on spoiler for mine. Yours looks smart and may have just tipped my decision.
After some thinking I start a thread here about the van and our travels. I started the other day in the "Introduce" forum but it will be more right to carry on here I think.

This is the "Introduce Thread" and here you can find more pictures.

We bought the Cali new i 2018 and the choice of color is Acapulco blue. It´s a FWD with DSG and 150 hp.
We have about 60 nights so far in the van and we have put about 80000km on the clock. We have bin around in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany and France so far and the dream trip is the Alps and northern Italy.

Extras that we have completed with as the time has passed.
  • Front spoiler
  • Side bars (Foot steps)
  • Lazer Headlights
  • 18" Rims
  • Black b-pillars
  • Wind deflectors
  • Upgraded stereo (Improved sound)
  • Windowbag Vanessa
  • Tent Jura Vango
  • Seat cover GTI/California
  • Rainbow screens covers
  • And of course a Ridge Monkey:).

View attachment 88757

View attachment 88758

View attachment 88759

View attachment 88760

View attachment 88761

Very nice, I keep promising to ride parts of the Göta kanal but SJ not allowing bikes on trains scuppers it.

We’re Västerort, Stockholm please call by anytime for a coffee and natter, Svenska gå bra också.

Har du lagt till dig i svenska Californiagruppen på FB. Är en träff nästa helg utanför Finspång.
Trist med SJ o Cykel.

How’s those Lazer lamps. Are they good ?
Thanks in advance !