Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bu**er!

Oh no.:shock:
What the hell happened there?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It happens - don't sweat - after a trip to the body shop it'll be like new again.

Easy to say now I know ....

Self inflicted injury (the most embarrassing and annoying type). D'oh! Managed to catch the new school gate dropping off to music this morning. Spent all week driving my 4'6" wide Smart fortwo and misjudged the entrance in a 6'4" wide Cali!

Amazingly it nearly all polished out! There are a couple of scratches left and a bit of a ping on the wheel arch, but nothing our local Dentmaster can't cope with.

Glad it didn't turn out to bad graham a little bit of dented pride :thumb

Ouch! But not as bad as our mishap!

i must admit G the blue doesn't look to bad with the red ,but lets hope the you get some Dent Guy love and he treats the cali right ... :thumb

Ouch not nice to see!

Glad you got it sorted. :clap

Machine polish?

Red Mouse Machine Glaze would bring that shine out a treat. Deep wet red :crazy

Just done worse to my metallic sand beige Cali. The bit that stuck out of the wall that I failed to see scored two runnels in the rear panel above the wheel arch. Feel very bad about this especially as it is going to cost £450 to repair and will be stuck in the bodywork shop for three days. :cry: :oops: :?:

Auto - oops!

I think we need a "compare side dents/scrapes" thread. Here's ours, courtesy of a low wall, darkness and the wife's misunderstanding of turning circles.

P1010890.jpg

£450 to repair too, bumped up to over £900 as I thought it was a good opportunity to fit side bars!

P1010984.jpg

I think we need a "compare side dents/scrapes" thread. Here's ours, courtesy of a low wall, darkness and the wife's misunderstanding of turning circles.

I agree. Now I don't feel so alone. :lol:

Similar case: darkness, wall, turning circle issues.

Almost predictable in the light of having to negotiate gap from unaccustomed angle due to alien car in odd place in car park. Having been reading Gadamer probably didn't help either.

Alright, no excuses really. More caution will be adopted in future.

Back