Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bristol propose to ban diesel vehicles by March 2021

Thank you . Have already contacted Eurovans Crawley yesterday. Send email to Mike Harbinson who sold us the Cali. He has forwarded the V5 to their admin department. Have also requested email address of sales manager.
We love the Cali . It’s had its problems but fixed by warranty & by the helpful members on this forum. Latest job , husband going to fix control panel by fitting a new front fascia with new control knob . Always recommend this forum to other Cali owners we meet.
Marcus Arscott Carrs Exeter has checked the process to rectify the V5 is correct . So we don’t have a wasted journey. He will scan the V5 & send an email to VW branch support team. Also have to take cali & ID.

What an absolutely appalling mistake!!! You must be gutted. I feel for you.

I think @Explorer was asking as some early 2016 T6s still had the euro 5 engine.
Thank you. I do understand that , but I did put euro 6 above. We do add adblue. VW customer services obviously checked . I spent hours yesterday trying to find a solution to the problem.

Dear Mrs
Thank you for your recent request for confirmation of the Emissions Standards of the above vehicle.
I have verified the vehicle details on our database, and I can confirm that the European Emissions Standard for this vehicle is as follows:
EU standard – Euro 6
I hope this information proves to be of use, if you have any further inquiries, please call us on the number 0800 783 4909. Our opening hours are: Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 18:00. Please quote the reference number above upon contacting us
Thank you for contacting Volkswagen UK Commercial vehicles Customer Services.
Kind regards
Shekh Mehmudo
Customer Relations Advisor
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles

The Bristol clean air zone is becoming a bit of a farce even before it has started.

Update to our problem of incorrect V5. Eurovans Crawley ( who we bought the new cali from in 2016) ,especially Mandi Andrews have been very helpful in resolving the problem. CB32A339-7ADF-4A0E-B86F-D008C386805D.jpegMandi is sending V5 & above letter by special delivery.
Thanks to this thread for highlighting a problem we didn’t know we had.
Yet again membership of this form has proved invaluable.
Happy Christmas & happy travels in 2023. X

Last edited:
Back