Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BRINGING MY PET DOG BACK FROM SPAIN

N

nottsknight

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi - travelling to France - Spain in May. Does anyone know how I can find a vet to stamp my dogs passport on my return journey from France / Spain - is there a commonly used web site for vets? thanks

Just search a vet on your way to the ferry or at home if leaving from home and give them a call to be sure the are in the position of handling things...
Info here
https://www.gov.uk/take-pet-abroad/overview

Maybe if you post where you be taking the ferry back to the UK some members who traveled in the same situ , can give advise...;)

Last edited:
Brittany Ferries recommend some vets close to their departure ports - check out their website. We used one last July just outside Bilbao - www.hospitaltucan.com
Calle Jose Miguel de Barandiaran 15, Santurzi. 48980. Booked by telephone. They speak English and knew what was required i.e. a couple of tablets and a stamp in the passport.

Brittany Ferries recommend some vets close to their departure ports - check out their website. We used one last July just outside Bilbao - www.hospitaltucan.com
Calle Jose Miguel de Barandiaran 15, Santurzi. 48980. Booked by telephone. They speak English and knew what was required i.e. a couple of tablets and a stamp in the passport.

Much appreciated - thanks