Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Breezes Portsmouth (Havant)

S

swimbush

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi All,
I’m new to the California (2 rentals and now an owner of a 2015 SE - 11 days).
I see VWCV are doing a Black Friday promotion on servicing at the moment and was considering this as a ‘safe’ option! My local dealer would be either Breeze Portsmouth or Breeze Totton. I had a quick scan on previous postings and they are a few years old...anyone have good/bad experience of either?
Thanks a lot!
Steve

I use Totton regularly and have done so since 2012 for both repairs and service and have always had 1st class service including some complex warranty issues.

Hi All,
I’m new to the California (2 rentals and now an owner of a 2015 SE - 11 days).
I see VWCV are doing a Black Friday promotion on servicing at the moment and was considering this as a ‘safe’ option! My local dealer would be either Breeze Portsmouth or Breeze Totton. I had a quick scan on previous postings and they are a few years old...anyone have good/bad experience of either?
Thanks a lot!
Steve
Totton are excellent

I use Totton and trust them with my Cali (which is probably a great recommendation). Black Friday service pack is a bargain

I've now used Breeze Havant for servicing a couple of times following them coming up trumps when I needed a battery replacement at short notice. Good location just off the A3.
Recommended!

In the (long) process of moving to the New Forest. Breeze Totton will be a welcome bonus.

In the (long) process of moving to the New Forest. Breeze Totton will be a welcome bonus.
Derek is great at breeze totton service department. Downside is there carpark is awful, small and spaces are narrow (was a car dealer forecourt).
Had a cali damaged in there once, they were great at sorting it though.
Been to Havant and looks very posh as it’s purpose built, no dealings with them yet.

we really love Breeze Havant and have bought two calis from Rob Heath who is just fantastic and we have had our vans serviced by Martin in after sales and had stuff done on warranty in the past- he is also really great and makes sure the van work is of the highest quality. Although we buy the vans through Rob (who really can’t do enough for you and always tries to help in whatever way he can- going way beyond the normal expectations of a dealer) we then have some kind of relationship with breeze in Poole- Emma - she has been brilliant too and as we are currently waiting for our new van (just left the factory we heard today!!!) she has kept checking the progress every day and keeps us updated and even emails us in the evening if she doesn’t get a chance during the day. I have to say everyone we have dealt with a Breeze from sale to servicing end up like old friends and are amazing. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Breeze Poole arranged for the Portsmouth branch to do some after sales work for me a few weeks ago, as it was easier for me to get to. Found them to be really professional and efficient, courtesy Caddy provided for the duration. Whilst I don’t think they sell Cali’s at Portsmouth they do run a fleet for hire and there were a fair few around so no issues with familiarity. I will happily use them again, no hesitation in recommending.

Last edited: